The CMIT Alliance is a part of CMIT Solutions, Inc., a national managed services and consulting firm, bringing proactive, preventative technology services to the small and medium-sized business market.
The cornerstones of the CMIT business:
- Our focus is on being an IT services company first – servicing small and medium-sized businesses
- The franchise model is secondary and a mechanism to assure ownership locally – close to customers and opportunity
- We believe the benefit of growth should be in the hands of owners
- CMIT is in the top 5% of Managed Service Providers in the US
- CMIT is large, visible, and commands clout in the industry, allowing us the negotiation and buying power of our 135 offices nationwide.
We’re interested in partnering with intelligent, successful owners of independent IT companies and MSPs who wish to grow their business to the next level. We would like to get to know you and your business to determine IF and in what capacity we might benefit each other by working together in some fashion. We’ve had great success with other MSPs who have already partnered with our organization and who have taken immediate advantage of key elements such as our branded marketing programs and savings from our contracts with third-party business partners. As we move forward with plans to acquire regional and national customers, we wish to align ourselves with top-quality companies to allow us to better demonstrate our capacity to manage multi-location clients.
Our mission: To be recognized as the premier company providing information technology solutions worldwide
CMIT Solutions is a technology services company that utilizes a franchise model to work with small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). We provide access to trusted local business partners who offer solutions that improve clients’ profitability and efficiency through the use of technology. We strongly believe that fulfilling the needs of SMB clients is a professional service that requires local ownership, as local franchisees enhance business understanding and the level of client service. With our proven system and network of partners, franchisees provide enterprise-class technology management solutions to SMBs at a cost that they can afford. We have built our company on this foundation and have anchored it in a set of core beliefs, which are as follows:
- In a foundation based on character and integrity
- In a passionate commitment to our clients — all else is secondary
- In being dedicated to continuous personal growth and professional development
- In being devoted to one another, family, and community
- In a spirit of fun and sense of humor being essential
- In acknowledging this awesome responsibility and privilege
CMIT Solutions operates on a managed services model that offers specialized outsourced IT services at affordable, consistent monthly rates. Our subscription model allows small business owners to effectively budget IT expenses, saving them money in the long run.
CMIT Solutions offers these services through a nationwide system of franchise units run by passionate and skilled local entrepreneurs. Local businesses simply do a better job of serving and building trust with our clients – local small business owners like to do business with other local small businesses. We want our franchisees to be not just IT service providers but trusted advisors to all our clients.
CMIT Solutions offers our clients managed services packages that range from monitoring servers and software 24/7 to fixing problems when they do occur, securely storing data off site, Help Desk support, telecommunications and voice services, managed print, and cloud computing, just to name a few. We provide our owners with their own webpages, a network of knowledgeable partners, and powerful and flexible tools. Our owners and headquarters staff have strong relationships with worldwide technology companies such as Dell and Microsoft and access to a team of skilled IT engineers at any time of day or night.
CMIT Solutions has unlocked a huge market with few competitors. It’s the only franchise company that has figured out how to affordably offer small businesses the kind of IT service and support large ones enjoy.